If you are a local Electrician fed up with competing on price, feel you’re not getting paid enough or perhaps your travelling too far for work? Join James Dewane on Saturday 1st Feb 2020 for a workshop in Manchester, where he will walk you through his S.P.A.R.K.S Blueprint, A Six-Step System that will help you to fill your diary with quality LOCAL work.
In case you don’t know who “James Dewane” is: James is an Electrician with 25 Years Experience and Expert in Local Marketing. He has helped hundreds of UK Electricians to stop competing on price and into profit.
This electricians marketing workshop in Manchester will teach you how you can also use the S.P.A.R.K.S Blueprint to learn:
- How to generate all your own leads
- How you never have to compete on price again
- How to advertise effectively for low or no cost
Join James for a One Day Free Workshop, In Manchester on Saturday 1st February.
Book Your Seat at www.jdewane.com/live
This is completely free, with lots of value in it. So make sure you don’t miss it. The Electricians Workshop is based on James' Best Selling Book “The S.P.A.R.K.S Blueprint to Marketing…” There are just 20 Spaces Available. Bring a guest if you wish, however, you must also register your guest.
During the workshop…
James will show you how, as an electrician, you don’t need to depend on subcontracting, agencies or lead generating sites, you can create your own work.
YOU don't need to...
• Pay fees to agencies, who will send you anywhere for a few quid
• Buy leads from online lead generators, who sell the same leads to others
• Sub-contract to contractors, who markup on your work
• Reduce or discount your prices just to win work
You can generate all your own work and do it locally. So click the link to secure your seat and join James on Saturday 1st February. So go ahead and book your seat now.